Thursday, August 21, 2008

Linkin Park


Tim went to his first concert this week. He got to see Linkin Park, and a bunch of other bands he didn't know. He went with Jaron one of his best friends. They had a lot of fun, I wish I could have gone too.

Tim doesn't start school until after Labor Day so he and I are hanging out at home during the day not doing much of anything.

Kara started High School last week, so far things seem to be going well. I'm excited about her photography class since my last class involved a 35mm camera and learning to develop pictures in a dark room. I hope she learns things about our new digital camera so she can teach me. I have struggled in my attempts to use my past knowledge on this new technology.

My school starts this Saturday, yes I actually signed up for Saturday classes, that way I only have to drive into campus once a week, and the rest of the family can fend for themselves for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I think Ben likes Linkin Park too. That's great Tim got to go to a concert! Have fun with him until he starts back to school--I'd go nuts if Ben started after Labor Day.