Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Home Alone

Today is Tim's first day of school for this year. He is starting a new charter school where he will attend classes two days a week and do school at home 3 days a week. I think it has potential to be good for him, but I am sure these first few weeks will be a little difficult to transition.

The nice thing is Tim and Kara are at school, and Glenn is at work today and I am home all by myself. I haven't done much of anything, a little cleaning, blasting the music without anyone complaining, and running a few errands. It is also nice to turn off all noise and listen to the peace and quiet for a few minutes. Yes, it is nice to be home alone on occasion.

Glenn is changing jobs, going back to his old employer and will be working weekends again. There are a lot of nice things about the weekend job so hopefully it works out well.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

You'll have to update us on how you like the new school. It sounds interesting. What is YOUR school schedule now?

Shannon said...

Sounds interesting... I hope he's liking it! How is your school going? Hope things are going smoothly with all the different changes.