Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yawn!!!

I am writing this at 6 in the morning. Not because I woke up this early, but rather because I am staying up this late. Tim and my sleep schedules have been so messed up this summer that I am trying the round the clock method of getting back on schedule. My goal is to stay up until at least 9am today, later if possible and by Sunday we will hopefully be back on a normal schedule. I have never tried this, I'll let you all know how it works.

So, Tim and I have been staying up, driving around town at 2am, eating at IHOP at around 3:30, and waiting for the sun to rise. It has been an interesting night.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Lisa, I'm very interested...do you go to bed a couple of hours earlier each day? Or later? Or how do you manage it? Sounds fascinating.