Friday, July 24, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone. June was absolutely crazy, so my boring, lazy July has been very nice. I have one summer school class which forces some routine, but hasn't required too much work. I have forced myself to get back to the gym on a regular basis, which feels wonderful. Kara has been in Idaho for the past 10 days, I have missed her and look forward to picking her up tomorrow, but with only Tim home it is really quiet (no fighting) and the house isn't nearly as messy. So I have had plenty of time to just lazily enjoy life: staying up too late, reading for hours at a time, and trying to find creative ways to get Tim to take a break from the video games. But the signs indicate that summer is going to end. I have to register Tim for school next week...Just received the paperwork for Kara's registration...I have started working on lining up my internship for this next year... It is kind of sad, just as I realize how good the boring life is, it is almost time to start back to the hectic routine of school.

No comments: