Thursday, March 26, 2009

Party/Spring Equinox

Well, I had a moment of weakness when Kara asked if she could have a big birthday party and I agreed. So we had about 30+ of her closest friends here for a few hours Friday night. We built a little fire pit (not sure if it was legal) for smores, and a place for people to hang out outside.
We hooked up the wii and playstation 3 with Guitar Hero world tour, which everyone enjoyed.


And got a big birthday cake, which Kara helped pay for.


Everyone was well behaved so I didn't have to do too much chaperoning. The next day after cleaning up we set up the new trampoline, Kara's big birthday present.


Spring Equinox had been Friday, but we celebrated it on Saturday

I don't know what flowers these are (I am not a plant person) but they are always the first flowers to bloom and do so right around Spring Equinox.


Here the kids are being goofy as we are setting the table for Spring Equinox dinner.

Sunday I told Tim it was his day, he choose to go to the skate shop and spend his savings on a new skate board, he then wanted to have lunch at Carlos O'Kelly's and hang out at the river skateboarding. This skateboard is much nicer, and faster then his old one, I rode it down the hill once (sitting on it) and it went really fast. It was a really nice, fun, but relaxing day.

No comments: