Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kara is 15!!!

It is hard to believe my little girl is 15. Kara is such a great kid. She has a lot of friends and gets along with almost everyone. She does really well in school and has a long list of careers she is considering for her future, everything from engineer to photographer for National Geographic. Her challenge is that there is too much she wants to do.
She is extremely creative and has always loved to express herself creatively. She often has some sort of artistic project going on. She is also very musical and has been teaching herself piano for years. She played Saxophone in the band until this year, when there were too many other classes she wanted to take. Kara is also extremely strong, she wasn't able to beat me in arm wrestling last time we tried, but I don't want a rematch, cause she could probably kick my butt now.
She is such a fun kid to have around, you can always count on her to do what is right and help out when it is needed.

This next year will be interesting. She will be getting her learner's permit and is taking driver's education in summer school. I also hope to be able to send her to grandpa's for a week or so this summer. I am sure she will continue to work hard in school and be the great kid she has always been. I really have few worries about her future, I don't know what all she will do but I am sure she has a great future ahead of her.





No comments: