Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life's ups and downs

This blog is supposed to be about my life, but somehow it is easier to write about the good times than the bad.

Most people who read this blog already know, but I feel it needs to be said. Glenn moved out and now I am learning how to do this single parent thing. It isn't all bad, the house is easier to keep clean, and the days the kids stay at Glenn's are nice and quiet, but they don't like to sleep there and usually end up coming back here to sleep, but those evening hours home alone or going out and coming home to an empty, clean house are kind-of nice. Glenn's place is really close so the kids see him regularly. As long as we can manage financially until I finish school in a year and a half, I think things will work out.

So now that I got the big news posted, maybe I will do a better job at posting regularly.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Love you, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing woman Lisa, Love you tons!!! Mary